Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day

Hey Everyone!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day Everyone!  How about we start the day off with a CHALLENGE!  Here are the details: 

 



  • use the color GREEN it can be any shade.  You may use any other colors of  your choice. 
  • make something in remeberance of someone this person/pet could be passed on, or make something for someone who has made a difference in your life. 
  • use ONE butterfly & TWO to THREE flowers (handmade or store bought). 
  • LINK your project so we can all see what you have created & so others can follow your blog!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!  I will be looking forward to seeing your projects! 

Hugs,
Angela


PS I am thinking of starting project life...  I was just curious if any of you would like to see my photos.  Please let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment