Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hi

Hi Craft Friends,

Sorry I have been away for so long.  I have been sick and I have had to help get ready for a conference that my church is having this weekend.  I hope you are all doing well.  I will have some projects coming up.  I would like to know what you all would like to see on my blog (as projects, and or posts)... 

Quick update on Charlie Knuth:  He is doing sooooo much better!  Charlie's birthday is on Monday, March 14th.  If any of you want feel free to send him a birthday card (sorry for the short notice). 

I hope you're all well! 


Always,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you were ill. did you get any time to play with your new toy? Let me warn you, IT IS ADDICTING. I take mine everywhere I go, (except to church that is) and see ideas that I use my gypsy to make a card or layout with. Praying you stay healthy and enjoy your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used my gypsy a few times since I got it. I really haven't had alot of time to sit down & play with it. HOpefully I will get some down time in the next few days to do just that. THanks for the prayers. I am feeling much better! Well off to bed (have to be up early for church)!

    ReplyDelete