Thursday, January 20, 2011

MIA

Hi Crafters!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be MIA tomorrow through Sunday!  I have LOTS of projects I need to get done over the next few days.  I will be hoping on the net to check my mail and FB quick.  So if you need to get intouch with me you can email me or send me a message on FB.  Sunday I don't think I will be on at all due to going to church in the morning and then coming home to watch football!  I am a die hard Packer fan & I will be screaming at the TV come Sunday!  GO PACK GO!

I will try to do a tour of my craft space soon.  I am trying to get things organized right now, so that might be up sometime next week.  I am also working on some mini's.  If you have any tips on paper bag albums or mini's in general, please leave me a comment!  Speaking of comments; thank you all for leaving me such wonderful comments.  I have been to every single one of your blogs & I have loved the cards you have posted for Charlie! 

Also please leave me a comment if you would like to have some challenges/sketches on the blog!  Let me know what you guys want to see on here!  I am kinda nervous about doing tutorials so I will be trying to work on that (when I get nervous I talk really fast and you can't understand me). 

Well I think that's all for now!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Stay warm (it's suppose to be single digits here in WI)!  I look forward to reading your comments when I come back on Monday!

GO PACK GO!!!

Always,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment