Friday, January 28, 2011

Update on Charlie!

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to post an update on Charlie.  I took this from his CaringBridge site!  Thank you ALL for sending him cards!  If you want to send him more feel free to send more cards!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

  • Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:13 PM, CST
    This picture says it all!  Charlie sat up this morning and started talking.  I got to hold him and he hugged me.  Daddy got hugs and so did his "girl."  His white blood count shot up to 4.1 without any GCSF meds and so did his neutrophils.  Meds are slowly being wheened after Charlie being completely "snowed" yesterday from dilaudid, fentynal, and a whole bunch of other stuff.  It was so good to hear his voice again.  He even talked to his grammy on the phone.  I showed him all the beautiful hand-made cards that are being sent to him from all over the United States.  Then, it was "lights out" for him.  Looking forward to tomorrow.
  • 2 comments:

    1. Angela...thanks so much for posting this! I know his family must be on cloud 9! Wonderful news for Charlie and his family. This made my heart happy this morning! Thanks for keeping us updated!
      Tanya

      ReplyDelete