Friday, February 4, 2011

Hi

Hi Crafters!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week, so far!  Just a few quick things I would like to mention.  On my FB page there is a topic in the discussion, so please head on over there and give me some feedback!  I have an exciting(well it's exciting for me, but some of you maybe excited too) annoucement coming up so be on the look out for that!  There is a new update on Charlie on his CaringBridge site, please head over to his site and see how Charlie is doing! 

Well I think that is about it for now.  I will be having some projects up soon!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Anyone watching the Superbowl?  If you are who are you rooting for?  I'm rooting for the PACKERS!!!  GO PACK GO!

Always,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Well Angela, since I am from Pittsburgh, you can only guess that I am a STEELERS FAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh! GO PACK!!! Good luck to your Steelers!

    ReplyDelete